Phil and I went tea shopping yesterday. If we hadn't seen my family earlier that day, then I would say that going tea shopping was the highlight of the day. As it was, seeing my family was the highlight :)
*happy sigh*
So we drove to Civic, and went forth to the delights of T2. Why? Oh, well, Phil had just been given a lovely teapot by his grandparents and we decided that buying some tea for the teapot was in order. I don't like tea. Most people know that. But then Bethany gave me a loverly tea chest and some loverly tea from T2, and I changed my mind a little.
I don't always like tea. Most days I look at the tea and think it's awful. I always like the smell, but it doesn't taste the same as it smells. Yesterday I suddenly really liked it, for some random reason. So that was probably a good day to look for new teas.
Phil chose the flavoured black tea, Crémé Bruleé. I quite like it, but my tea (which was very strong) drowned his out with the extreme flavour. I like strong tea if I'm going to have it. My choice was Toasty Nougat. Both are delicious and I think I'm going to enjoy having these new teas :D
Especially when I get back from uni and the shopping which I have to do today.
I feel so sleepy...
No comments:
Post a Comment