I'm feeling rather vulnerable at the moment. Rather nervous, you might say. Or you might not. My mind is too big. It has too many questions. I like boundaries, endings, walls, answers. I don't like the fear that comes when I can't find the answer to a question, or when I think of something that I don't want to imagine, but I start to imagine despite.
I also hate it when I think up two answers to a question, both very different but both can be justified. It fills me with fear, because I want to think the right thing, do the right thing, know the right thing, but I don't know what is right.
This isn't going to be all a pile of mumbo which has no real point. I do have a point. In fact, I have an essay that I am writing. So far, I am fairly clueless as to what I am going to write about. There are too many things I can write about, and now I am getting hung up on a side point.
What should be considered young adult literature?
Should it be books which are clean, encouraging them to also be clean and to be a better person like of whom they read?
Should it be books which show dirty people, who are in horrible situations but still manage to overcome?
What is a young adult able to read?
What will help a young adult?
Does a young adult want to be helped?
What is 'helping' a young adult?
No comments:
Post a Comment