Only 44 days! Marriage is exciting! :D Well, I'm guessing it will be, I can't speak from experience yet.
Invitations have been sent out, and most things have been arranged. But who needs cake? And I can walk barefoot down the aisle, can't I? I'll just look really short next to Phil. And rehearsal dinners are overrated *googles a nearby restaurant that sounds half decent*
More exciting than the wedding, Phil and I may have found a place to live in! Praise God! 2/2 Murranji Street, Hawker. Pics and info here. A nicely sized one bedroom, with a larger sized living area and a kitchen which I won't hate being in - such a blessing! God willing we'll be putting in the application today and (also God willing) it will be accepted!! Please, please, please God!
Hope you're all going well and looking forward to seeing most of you soon! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment