Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just a quick update

Sorry we haven't posted for a while! This blog isn't the first thing on our minds when we get free time.

And what are we doing with our time?

Well, Phil is working 4 days a week and doing church related things on the day off (Wednesday). We have been getting into CIF and meeting up with friends more regularly, and I've been helping out at Sunday School. Phil's also thinking of joining the music team, playing the flute of course.

I'm continuing uni. I'm not sure if I'm enjoying it as much as usual. I'll have to think about that. It can be a bit confusing and tiring, but hey, it's my last year!

We're both learning Greek, and finding it quite interesting. We've memorised the letters and can pronounce words, though we don't know what they mean (yet). We know some of them, though, and have created a little card game to help us memorise 16 of the words. But then there's the different conjugations to memorise....

*sigh*

*head-desk*

Well, that's about it.

Hope you're all going well :)

God bless you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment