Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You are my hiding place

10 days... I hope the rest of the nights aren't like this one. Couldn't sleep until after midnight. Woke at 4:15. And we're having dinner at a good friend's house tonight.
How will I survive the day? In the strength of the Lord.


You are my hiding place
You always fill my heart
With songs of deliverance
Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You

I will trust in You
Let the weak say
I am strong
In the strength of the Lord

You are my hiding place
You always fill my heart
With songs of deliverance
Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You

I will trust in You
Let the weak say I am strong
In the strength of the Lord
I will trust in You

- "You are my hiding place"
- Author: Michael Ledner

No comments:

Post a Comment